Friday, April 17, 2009

our dear friends...


my brother just downloaded a marvelous photo-editing program which really make my life much more easier. before this, if i wanted to edit any photo, i have to use photo shop or other programs which was really time consuming especially for me who is computer illiterate. but, now, with the right tool, everything is so easy.

hehe. these are some of my 'master piece'....










leopard cat- she is so cute with the innocent eyes, but the truth is........ she is with her wild instinct

a pair of rhino who were kept in the centre for breeding purpose but, i think they still dont have any offspring till now



sepilok orang utan reservation centre is really a good place to have a closer look on our wildlife friends. do visit them if you drop by sandakan.








1 comment:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

The baby orang utan is so cute!

The wild kitten is also very adorable!!!